Thursday 10 September 2015

Journal Writing


Dear Mom and Dad:

We have been looking at our calendar each day. We are also keeping track of how many days we have been at school. Today I learned that we have been at school for 7 days! That is one whole week!

Today we wrote in our writing journals for the first time! WOW my teachers were impressed with how hard we worked. We told a story through a picture. Ask me to tell you what I drew. We also practiced printing our name on the lines. Please help me practice writing my name. If I need help, my teacher might ask me to trace my name or ask me to copy it. My teacher helped me write my story. Right now in kindergarten, I am working on adding detail to my pictures and telling a story through my drawings.

Question of the day: Post on the blog what you drew in your journal today.

Love,
Kindergarten

Housekeeping:

PM Kindergarten has school tomorrow from 8:15- 11:55pm

24 comments:

  1. "I drew me...going to school" -Oliver

    ReplyDelete
  2. I drew Power rangers and Megazord !!
    Shaheer Azmat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nate drew a race track with purple, orange, green and blue on it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lincoln drew a picture of his baby sister Nova and himself outside our house. He said he drew her standing up because he was ready for her to stand today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Zurie drew her house, butterfly's and her family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Zurie drew her house, butterfly's and her family.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Noah drew a picture of himself holding a bag with his skates in them, after they were sharpened.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I drew a picture of my house and yard!
    Max

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hannah drew a rainbow and then mixed colours

    ReplyDelete
  10. Charlotte says she drew beautiful mountains.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Clive drew a house, himself and himself with his brother defeating a dragon.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Caelan drew a pic of the family and his clever tummy swinging at the cabin in Salmon Arm this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Kyron drew him and his best friend at Calaway Park.

    ReplyDelete
  14. ali drew his family and house.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I drew a house with my Mom, Dad, sister and me. I also drew a dog with a baby dog in its belly. We don't have a dog but I just wanted to draw one.
    ~ Erica

    ReplyDelete
  16. I drew a sun and a rainbow! - Hunter

    ReplyDelete
  17. I drew a halloween picture.
    Wyatt

    ReplyDelete
  18. Emily drew a picture of 'catropolis' - a city of cats.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Declan drew a picture of his friends and a dinosaur.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Zachary drew a house.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Joe drew a picture of his family.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Xavier drew a picture of an ice rink.

    ReplyDelete