Wednesday 4 November 2015

Bb

Dear Mom and Dad:



We added the letter "Bb" to our letter chart. Remember "p" and "b"? I do the same thing with my lips but the "b" is a loud sound. When I feel my throat, I can feel it vibrating. Try it with me!

CLICK HERE to sing the b song with me

We have some new centers. Check out our photos and ask me about these centers.



We also had dance with Ms. Janelle today!

Question of the day: What words can you think of that start with b?

Love,
Kindergarten

Housekeeping:

Picture Retakes are tomorrow. Please send the proof sheet if you still have it or a note to your child's teacher that you would like retakes.

AM kindergarten, we are starting WEE READS tomorrow, you must have your form signed. Please return it tomorrow if you have not done so

11 comments:

  1. Caroline says these words start with "b"...boy, bumblebee, beehive, Bob, Boomer (my dog) and bark.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bubblebee, bread, bear, and book. Fiona

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Bouncy Ball, Beach Ball, Boom, Bob" -Lincoln

    I did not receive a form for Wee Reads but would like Lincoln to be able to participate. May I get a new form sent home with Lincoln tomorrow?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes we will send one home with him tomorrow. I'll take this as your verbal consent!

      Delete
  4. Bun, banana, bumblebee, baseball, ball, bat, bitter, bug, bam, boom, bubble, black.
    Nate

    ReplyDelete
  5. Charlotte says - boots, books and bed all start with b

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bowling ball, beach, black bowling ball, blue, bird, baby
    Joe

    ReplyDelete
  7. Words that start with b are...
    bed, blue, bear, bump, beard

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ball, bowl, basket, bee - Hunter

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hannah D says ... bum, but, book, beard, brother, big, boy, and beans

    ReplyDelete