Tuesday 24 November 2015

Snowy Tuesday


Dear Mom and Dad:

What a snowy day it was! As I begin to wear my snow pants, gloves toques, scarves etc. please help me be independent by letting me put on all these things by myself. Thank you for your support.

We learned a new song today!  F song 

I have a book from the learning commons today! We have a few learning commons in the school and this week I went to one of them. All of the books are organized by genre. I need to return my book every Monday. Ask me to tell you how to care for my book.

Question of the day:  Post on the blog what your library book is about!

Love,
Kindergarten

Housekeeping:

Please look to the left column of this blog page to see our blog archive. Click on NOVEMBER 10 to access your child's "families helping families" blog. Your child brought home a letter about FAMILIES HELPING FAMILIES. This is a special school project that we have done each year. Please find your child’s teacher’s BLOG POST and you can comment on what you will be able to bring. This will allow other parents to see what is still needed. Thank you so much for your support. Please note (Mrs Ly’s AM and PM class are supporting ONE big family so there is only one blog post for both AM and PM classes.

14 comments:

  1. My book is about Halloween, and it's called "Boo" - Declan W.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haden - My book is about mammoths.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My book is about a caterpillar that eats too much!
    Max

    ReplyDelete
  4. My book is about the greatest hockey goal ever!
    Nate

    ReplyDelete
  5. I picked Hot rod hamster. It's about a hamster that needs to pick a race car.
    Noah

    ReplyDelete
  6. My book is all about bunnies!!
    Makayla

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hannah D said her book is about birds

    ReplyDelete
  8. My library book was about a rooster that was traveling around the world and he found new friends. But the new friends went home and so did the rooster. He was hungry and missed his home and bed.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mine is about Superhero A,B,C's! Thank you for letting me take a book!

    ReplyDelete
  10. My book is all about puppies and it is fun! -Alana

    ReplyDelete
  11. My book is about Piggie and Gerald and the new toy. - CAROLINE

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. My book is instructions for drawing jets, speedboats and submarines.
    Jackson

    ReplyDelete
  14. My book is about the different kinds of dinosaurs!

    ReplyDelete