Tuesday 19 January 2016

A is for Apple and guest teachers

Dear Mom and Dad:

We are going on a community winter walk tomorrow! We will be outside for about an hour. Please make sure I am dressed appropriately for the weather tomorrow. Layers work best! Snow pants, winter boots, gloves, scarves, hats, toques etc. 

AM Kindergarten: We practiced looking for A words today. I learned that the letter a is one of 5 vowels. Did you know that it is impossible to spell a word without a vowel?

A is for Apple, a-a apple! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BELlZKpi1Zs

A-A ants on my arm! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_aLRtt5VZ4

PM Kindergarten: Ask me to tell you what we did with our guest teachers this afternoon. We also had a new center this afternoon! Ask me to tell you what it was. We also practiced holding a hockey stick and passing a puck today with a partner. 

Question of the day: What was your favorite part of the day? 

Love,

Kindergarten 

Housekeeping:

Community walk tomorrow:

AM 9:00-10:00am

PM 12:30-1:30pm

Please return signed report card envelopes


10 comments:

  1. Max loved the new centre where he got to build a model of Cranston School!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favourite part of the day was playing hockey in the gym.
    Shaheer Azmat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favourite part of the day was learning about the letter A.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved when we were talking about the letter 'A', that was my favourite part of the day.
    Joe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nate's favorite part of the day was playing hockey in gym!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Learning about the letter A...and centres
    Austin

    ReplyDelete