Tuesday 23 February 2016

Patterns in our day

Dear Mom and Dad:

We continued practicing our dribbling skills today in gym. 

We plan to go to the learning commons either tomorrow or Thursday. Please make sure you return your books! Thank you!

AM: I can show you how to make 10!  Ask me to tell you what we did with pipe cleaners and beads. I had to show my teacher and tell my teacher different ways to make 10

PM: Ask me to tell you about Dash and Dot! We also sketched an alevin. Ask me to tell you what an alevin looks like!

Question of the day: We have been talking about lifecycles with out trout. We noticed that a lifecycle is like a pattern. Ask me to tell you what the routine is at home in the evening that could represent a pattern.. For example: Mrs. Ly eats dinner, takes Kendrick for a walk,  gets ready for bed, sleep. I learned that the routines I do in my day is a pattern because I have the same routine everyday!

Love,
Kindergarten

Housekeeping:

Tomorrow is PINK shirt day. Please wear something pink to represent the bullying is NOT OK anywhere and any day.


Tanga evening is on Thursday at 6:00pm – 7:30pm. Parents can come and look at their child’s art and purchase the art for $10.00. All of the proceeds go directly to Tanga School in Tanzania.

8 comments:

  1. My nights are always different, but in the morning I eat breakfast, get dressed, make my bed, brush my teeth and wash my face!
    Noah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read a story, Mommy reads a story while I have snack, I brush my teeth, get my pjs on and go to bed.

    Kyron

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hannah D's evening routine is have dinner, do homework, brush teeth, shower, go to bed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shaheer's evening routine is to enjoy dinner ... play with siblings for half an hour .... take a shower ... watch his favourite channel Tree house .... drink milk and go to bed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wyatts Routine
    Play, dinner, blog, video game, snack, get ready for bed, read a book ,sleep
    Wyatt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eat dinner, play with my sister, bedtime story and go to sleep. Joe

    ReplyDelete
  7. I play with my sisters, pet my dog, I eat supper, I put on my pjs, brush my teeth, read a book and go to bed. CAROLINE

    ReplyDelete
  8. We eat supper, play a little, brush teeth, read a story, and go to bed!
    Max

    ReplyDelete