Wednesday 2 March 2016

Wonderful Wednesday!

Dear Mom and Dad:

AM: This morning we used oil pastels! Ask me to tell you what these are like. We created a pattern using the pastels.

PM: We continued our work with patterns today. We worked in partners and I had to extend my partner’s pattern. This can be tricky because I need to carefully look at the core of my partner’s pattern. We learned that the core of a pattern is the part that repeats.

Question of the day: Thank you for making patterns yesterday and posting it on our blog. For today’s post, see if you can FIND a pattern somewhere in your home and post what it is on the blog!

Love,

Kindergarten

9 comments:

  1. Hannah D said Unicorn, chips, unicorn, chips, unicorn, chips.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is a pattern on our curtains. Black grey white black grey white. An abc pattern.
    Kyron

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is a pattern on Mommy's phone case. Purple,pink,green,purple,pink,green. -Alana

    ReplyDelete
  4. In a picture, the patter was: black, red, black, red, black, red, black, red, black red.
    Wyatt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Caeden found a dish cloth with black white black white black white. and it repeats itself

    ReplyDelete
  6. My mom's shirt is white and black stripes.
    Jackson

    ReplyDelete
  7. My mom's shirt is white and black stripes.
    Jackson

    ReplyDelete
  8. My blanket has a pattern - blue, green, yellow, blue, green, yellow. Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dad's shirt is black, blue and white stripes.
    Xavier

    ReplyDelete