Wednesday 6 January 2016

Kk Kk Kk


Dear Mom and Dad:

We have been learning some new songs in kindergarten. Here is a song about the different seasons. Please click on the link and sing it with me!


Today we practiced making the “k” song. We learned that this is a silent sound. I know this because when I put my fingers to my throat and say the sound, my throat does not vibrate. Ask me to draw a K in the air. As we were brainstorming words that start with K, we began to realize that the letter C also makes the same sound! This is so tricky!

Question of the day: Post on the blog words that start with K.

Love,
Kindergarten 

10 comments:

  1. "Kitten, kitty-cat, kite, kangaroo and kindergarten!" -Oliver

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karlie
    Kitten
    Kitchen
    Kiwi
    Kick
    From Noah!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kyron, kangaroo, kitchen and king.

    Kyron

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kindergarten .... kind....kiwi ..... kite .....king .... karate !!
    Have a good evening everyone,
    Shaheer Azmat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hannah D says kids, kibble, kitten, kiss, and know

    ReplyDelete
  6. Caeden says Kite, kiss, kids, kitten,ken, kangaroo,

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kitten kite kid kindergarten Chloe ma

    ReplyDelete
  8. Words that start with K are:
    kitten, kangaroo, kisses, kindergarten, and kid

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kate and kite. -Caroline

    ReplyDelete