Thursday 7 January 2016

Seasons

Dear Mom and Dad:

Please take at our lost on found picture here. These are items that were in the lost and found and not LABELED. Parents please make sure you label all of your child’s belongings. These items eventually get donated so we would like to return them to their rightful owners before then.

Please talk to me about my belongings. In kindergarten, part of our routine is to put our mittens and gloves in our boots. Our hats toques and scarves must go in our backpack at the beginning of the day. Please have a conversation with me about keeping my items organized. I can practice this by having a specific spot to put these items every time I come home. Thanks parents for your support!





We continue to look at seasonal changes! We are investigating why the 4 seasons occur and what is happening to the plants animals, weathers, ourselves during winter. 

Love,
Kindergarten

Housekeeping:

PM has school tomorrow from 8:15am – 11:58pm

2 comments:

  1. Read the blog with mom !!
    Shaheer Azmat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My son is in grade 1, but on Tuesday he did not bring his snow pants home. Are the ones in the picture by chance charcoal grey Children's Place? I thought that I had put his initials (MG) on the tag, but I could be mistaken.

    ReplyDelete