Monday 7 March 2016

Fishy Fishy!

**We still have some Tanga art left. If you have not purchased your child's art yet and would like to do so, please send $10 or e-mail your child's teacher if you do not want to purchase their art. Thank you! 

Dear Mom and Dad:

Today we focused on drawing a fish. Tomorrow we will be adding patterns to our fish. I can’t wait to show you my pattern fish when you come to the Student Led Learning Walk either on Wednesday night or Thursday night from 6:00-7:30pm. I am learning to follow instructions and do my best work.

I have lots of mail for you today. Please read all three pieces of mail and return the purple form so I can participate in a special gymnastics program!

Question of the day: What game did we play in gym today?

Love,
Kindergarten

Housekeeping:

Parent Teacher Interview bookingswill be open to parents to book interviews for Thursday, March 17thand Friday, March 18th onSaturday, March 5th at 9:00 am.  Go to www.cbe.ab.ca/b408 and click on MY CBE ACCOUNT, Log In and choose Book School Conferences.   

Please return purple form.


10 comments:

  1. Don't put your trash in my backyard!
    Max

    ReplyDelete
  2. We played "don't throw your junk in my backyard!".
    Joe

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Don't throw your junk in my backyard!" -Oliver

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Don't throw your junk in my backyard"
    Shaheer

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hannah D said there was a blue team and a red team and we throw balls. We throw junk to the other side.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Caeden says do not put junk in my yard

    ReplyDelete
  7. Levi: Don't through your junk in my back yard!

    ReplyDelete
  8. "Don't throw your junk in my backyard!" says Olivier

    ReplyDelete
  9. We played "Don't throw your junk in my backyard". It was the Red group against the Blue group. The Green group was divided between the Red and Blue.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Don't throw your junk in my backyard.
    - Zachary

    ReplyDelete