Tuesday 8 March 2016

Pattern, fish, pattern, fish, pattern, fish

Dear Mom and Dad:

We worked on patterning today by using colors to color in a pattern on our fish. You will get to see my work on either Wednesday or Thursday evening. At this time, I should be able to tell you what an AB pattern is. I should be able to create an AB pattern and find patterns in the world.

Ask me to tell you what we did in gym today.

We have a new center in our imaginative play area. Ask me to tell you what it is. We read a book called “doctors” that helps us learn about all the different instruments that a veterinarian would use and how they help animals.

Question of the day: What is the new play center we have today?

Love,
Kindergarten

Housekeeping:

Lots more mail went home today! Please review the blue swimming forms and return.


10 comments: